Sunday, July 20, 2008

movies, movies, movies!

Kind of weird that I do these movie memes since I don't watch all that many films...

Anyway...

Movie Meme
 -  
1. One movie that made you laugh: A Fish Called Wanda
2. One movie that made you cry: Finding Neverland (I almost never cry at movies so I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that this movie made me cry)
3. One movie that you loved as a child:  Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. One movie you've seen more than once:  Harold and Maude
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:  can't think of one
6. One movie you hated: Sleepless in Seattle
7. One movie that scared you: Silence of The Lambs 
8. One movie that bored you: Pet Cemetery 
9. One movie that made you happy: Wall-E 
10. One movie that made you miserable: No Country For Old Men 
11. One movie that you weren't brave enough to see: Tetsuo, The Iron Man (I gave up after the first five minutes)
12. One movie character you've fallen in love with: Clay from Gods And Monsters. Also, Tyler Durden from Fight Club
13. The last movie you saw: Wall-E 
14. The next movie you hope to see: Hell Boy 2

No comments: