Sunday, April 19, 2009

My life in song titles

I stole this meme from Gubbinal. I've selected Radiohead as my group, although I was tempted to choose the Beatles.

Here are the rules: "Pick an artist, and using ONLY SONG TITLES from only that artist, cleverly (preferably) answer these questions. This is harder than it seems! (Well, that kinda depends who you pick."

1. Are you a male or female:
"I Might Be Wrong"

2. Describe yourself:
"Paranoid Android"

3. How do you feel about yourself:
"Bulletproof...I wish I was"

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
"Creep"

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation:
"Optimistic"

6. Describe your current location
"In Limbo"

7. Describe where you want to be:
"How to Disappear Completely"

8. Your best friend(s) is
"Where I end and You Begin"

9. Your favourite colour is:
"Black Star"

10. You know that
"Down is the New Up"

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called
"Worrywart"

13. What is life to you:
"Push/Pull Revolving Doors"

14. What is the best advice you have to give
a toss up between "Sit Down Stand Up" and "Anyone Can Play Guitar"

No comments: